The Arts Council promotes over 30 arts affiliate organizations across Northeast Georgia. These organizations offer their own arts
programs and events.
In order to serve our mission, community and our affiliates, The Arts
Council provides the following services to its arts affiliates:
- The Arts Council creates, publishes and distributes a Bi-Monthly Newsletter containing dates and information about Arts Council and arts affiliate sponsored programs and events. The newsletter helps our affiliates reach a broader audience for their events and services.
- Each month The Arts Council creates a monthly calendar called The Arts Council Arts Pages that features our arts affiliate and Arts Council events for the month.
- A free monthly eNewsletter containing an arts calendar and event information for The Arts Council and affiliate sponsored events is distributed to anyone who wants to subscribe.
- Our website contains information about each affiliate and supply links to all affiliate websites, events calendars, and contact information.
- The Arts Council often collaborates with arts affiliates to present co-sponsored arts programs and events.
- The Arts Council facilities are available to our affilates to rent for performances, exhibits,fund-raisers and meetings.
- Grassroots Arts Granting Agency Services